Thursday, March 15, 2012

weird day


REALLY WEIRD DAY.

Crystal’s friend tried to follow us home. It was actually…kind of creepy o_o I noticed after about a block that I had that weird, cold sense of someone tailing me. You know how you get shivers down your neck when someone’s watching you? It was like that, but all over

I had to yell back at him like, three times for him to go to his own home. Crystal kept quiet, as usual, and I kinda felt bad. She probably wanted to keep playing with her friend but…fuck, we’d have been in SO MUCH SHIT. Cuntmonster would have flipped the fuck out.

She’s in a relatively good mood today too. Meaning she hasn’t screamed at anyone. The thing that blows is, even when she’s in an okay mood Crystal and I are still tense, waiting for her to blow

No comments:

Post a Comment