Thursday, March 1, 2012

starting a blog


I decided that I’d start keeping a log of all the crap my cuntbag mom says, as proof. I’ll try to record her screaming at Crystal or me sometime, too, to get actual evidence for the useless fuckers at the police station : \ I get two hours of time on the family computer (also known as my mom’s laptop so she can nanny-block everything and monitor every fucking thing I do) so I’m going to start using it for something. I’ve got to delete all the cookies and the history and shit, plus I’ve got to open a bunch of fake tabs so she thinks I’ve been doing actual research (even though I’ve been skipping every class but English for weeks), but I’m going to fucking vent to the internet until I have real hardcore proof that my mom is a controlling bitch so we can go live with my grandma

I skip and shit and I know how to rebel better than Crystal does. She’s just eleven, and she’s a really good kid. Some of my friends try to take the piss and think they’re fucking hilarious because I really care about my baby sister, but I’m all she’s got. She doesn’t even have friends, and if she did, bitchzilla would go all Nazi on her and say she has to ‘approve them’ first. I’m serious about the Nazi thing, by the way, she is MESSED UP. She used to make fun of my best friend Ian when we were in middle school. TO HIS FACE. Because he was a Jew. Anti-Semitic whore =-=

My school day ends like twenty minutes before Crystal’s, so I always go to pick her up. It’s about a half hour walk between, right? Every day, I find her just sitting on a bench at the corner of the playground, avoiding everyone with her head down. I can’t even make her smile anymore. I think she might be depressed. She’s ELEVEN, and she could be depressed. It’s not fair

If I were eighteen I’d get custody of her myself, but I can’t do that for two more years. Plus I don’t know how. I’m getting better at looking shit up without mom finding out, but I dunno how I’d contact any legal people. She goes through my texts and my call history so she’d know and we’re not really allowed to use the home phone unless it’s an emergency, since she doesn’t fucking pay for it. I don’t even get why we have the shitty thing anymore

Anyway, before I go, I’m gonna list some of the insults she yells at me and Crystal

Waste of space
Leeches/money-suckers/random crap like that
Lazy
Useless
Losers
Stupid/idiots/morons/other shit to call us dumb and inadequate and shit

Now I’m gonna post this before my two hours are up and she pulls the plug on the wi-fi.

No comments:

Post a Comment