Wednesday, March 7, 2012

covered in Ash


Crystal’s always playing with that kid when I come pick her up, now, but I can tell she’s still depressed : \ Last night it was like, 2 AM and I heard her crying in the bathroom. I kind of just hovered outside the door. She was in there for about an hour, just crying the whole time. Sometimes I thought she fell asleep, ‘cause the sound would get quieter, but then I’d listen a bit harder and she’d just be crying a bit more softly. I think it was because she was scared she’d wake bitchmonster from hell.

She’s also upset because she knows I’m smoking now. She said she saw ash on my jeans >< Glad she pointed it out before mom saw, but she’s all sad and telling me about cancer and shit. Also, yeah, ha fucking ha, Ash covered in ashes fuck you guys that’s not even clever

I’m thinking of getting an actual video camera, not just a recorder, ‘cause I think video evidence is less shitty than audio. Better for a judge, even though he’d have to be a fucking idiot not to take us away from the bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment