Thursday, March 22, 2012

ran away


I caught Crystal hurting herself so that’s fucking it. I still don’t even know what she was doing but she was just sitting on her bed, (I think) cutting her fingertips and I fucking lost it. She didn’t even say anything, just glared at me and I KNEW she didn’t want me to say anything so I didn’t. Just went quiet because what the fuck else could I do? It’s disturbing because when she looks at me like that, she reminds me of mom. An over-controlling angry Nazi freak. I have to get her away from mom’s influence

So I grabbed mom’s laptop and hid it in my bag, started walking Crystal to school like usual and then I guess I kidnapped her. I know the way to grandma’s by car and it kind of sucks going on foot but : \ better than staying

Just stopping for a little bit at a Starbucks to grab something to eat, but Crystal’s ignoring her cookie. Oh another fucked thing – she doesn’t talk like at ALL anymore, hasn’t for days. She taps her nose for ‘yes’ and just ignores you for ‘no’, I think I saw that in a movie once.

No comments:

Post a Comment