Sunday, March 18, 2012

grounded.


I’m ‘grounded for the rest of my life’ according to mom, but I don’t even care. I fucking know what I saw last night.

I check in on Crystal’s room sometimes ‘cause I know she cries herself to sleep, most nights, and after the teacher said she’s been falling asleep in class, I feel like I should, just in case. So last night I decided to check in on her, and her freaky little friend was at her window. The SECOND FLOOR window.

She was kneeling on her bed with the window wide open, and it looked like they were playing cat’s cradle again at like MIDNIGHT. It was fucking bizarre and how the hell did he even know where we live? But it gets weirder and this is why I got mad.

Her hands were bleeding, there were little streaks of red on the windowsill. I turned on the light and the kid dashed off – I don’t know how. Crystal screamed and I was yelling, too – yelling after that kid not to show up at our house in the middle of the night. There were little bleeding pinpricks all over Crystal’s hands, and they were more red than ever, and she was shivering so badly that her teeth were rattling. Plus, her skin looks…weird, I don’t even know how to describe it

Mom woke up, anyway, and was all mad. Plus she’s stupid, she’s going on about Crystal hand lotion because she thinks she has eczema or some shit and that’s why her hands are all red and bleeding, she thinks the dry skin is cracking. Like FUCK that’s natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment