Sunday, March 11, 2012

broken glass


Mom’s still screaming at Crystal. Getting on here now to type in things she says

“Stupid clumsy screw-up”
“Wish I’d had another son”
“Both my children are idiots”
“You pick up that glass by hand” YEAH. Crystal dropped a glass and she’s making her PICK IT UP BY HAND.

Something’s still wrong with her hands, too! They’re really sore, she winces any time she TOUCHES SOMETHING. How the FUCK can someone who claims to be our mother be SO FUCKING UNOBSERVANT.

Now she’s yelling about how she wishes dad were still alive because HE knew how to keep us in line. YEAH, YOU CRAZY BITCH, HE ‘KEPT US IN LINE’ BY NOT SCREAMING. My dad was a good guy and a WAY better parent. Sometimes I think mom poisoned him or something to trigger a heart attack and murdered him, ‘cause he didn’t do everything EXACTLY HER WAY.

I could totally fucking see it. Like a fat old witch giving him poison apples or some shit, she’s evil

I have to go right now, the only reason I’m not in there helping is because I’m confined to my room for the rest of the night for calling her unreasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment