Sunday, March 25, 2012

please someone find me


Dunno how I’m even getting wi-fi out here but I’m so fucking glad. I thought the biggest thing I’d have to worry about was cops. I ditched my cellphone and I’m feeling like a fucking idiot, I can’t even call for help. But it has a GPS in it! I thought I was keeping us safe from our mom!

That kid is so much worse. I hardly ever see him move and when he’s around it feels like it’s thirty below freezing.

But it worse than that, it’s like I feel cold inside. I feel like I’m in this cold place no one else can get to and I look to Crystal for some kind of reassurance that I’m not alone and she just stares at me. Like there’s nothing behind her eyes, totally quiet, like she’s not even a real person.

We’re into the woods, now, sort of, and there’s frost here everywhere. The snow’s been melting everywhere else, but here it still feels like winter. Like I said, I don’t know how I’m getting wifi. I just want someone to find me

No comments:

Post a Comment