Saturday, March 3, 2012

Paris Hilton is kind of hot


Good thing it’s a Saturday, she’s always in a better mood on the weekend ‘cause she doesn’t have to go to work. That means the bitchbag is home all day though. Gonna write this with my headphones on and watch House of Wax while I whine like an emo kid. (And fuck you guys, I actually think Paris Hilton is kind of hot, okay? You wouldn’t say no if she wanted to bone you)

She’s vacuuming right now and ranting about how she shouldn’t have to be the one to do it. She’s actually loud enough for me to hear even with my headphones on : \

Anyway… Last night she flipped out at dinner. I’d tell you why, but I still don’t know. She was just screaming about random shit throughout the whole meal. Her temper has been stressing me out so bad that I took up smoking a little while ago. She doesn’t know yet, but I almost blew my cover last night by lighting up at the table, she was stressing me out so bad. Crystal had it worse, ‘cause she just kept shrinking in her chair and that just seemed to make the raging cunt more mad.

After that she went to go lie down and we went to do the dishes. We haven’t got a dishwasher since ours is busted, so Crystal and I swap turns washing and drying. It was her night to wash, so she gets out the little footstool thing and starts running the water, and then she just starts crying. Like, the quiet kind of crying. I felt bad, it took me a while to even notice

When I mentioned it she said she wasn’t crying, though, and just kept doing the dishes. =-= I told her to go play and shit and took over. Would have taken way longer anyway, the water she was using was freezing, so not a big deal

I need to get a fucking tape recorder

No comments:

Post a Comment